Last week my mom, grandma, and aunt went to Hawaii for a week. They had a lot of fun shopping and we got a lot of nice presents. They also sat on the beach and tanned themselves. They went snorkeling which I never thought my mom would do. I am glad they had a fun time and I am very jealous! Also it was recently Jaxson and my birthday. I'm now 13 and an official teen! Woohoo! And Jaxson is 4! We just had a little family celebration with a delicious cheese cake!
Tell your Mom I am so proud of her for snorkeling and I loved seeing the picture of her with her hair slicked back!! But if she changed her hair, I would never be able to find her in sacrament meeting. ;) Happy Birthday Madisen and Jaxson!!
Tell your Mom I am so proud of her for snorkeling and I loved seeing the picture of her with her hair slicked back!! But if she changed her hair, I would never be able to find her in sacrament meeting. ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Madisen and Jaxson!!
Happy Birthday Madisen!! I miss all you girls! And I am SO jealous of your mom too. Hawaii is the best!
ReplyDeletemaddie!!! you look soooo cute!!!!! i miss you guys soooo much!!!!! i can't believed your mom went snorkeling!!! crazy!! luve ya tons!!!
ReplyDelete