Lauren's class has been studying California history. Everyone in her class had to pick a mission, write a report, and make a model of it. Lauren chose Mission San Miguel Arcangel for her report. She worked super hard and it turned out awesome!
Lauren, Aw, this brings back memories, from a few decades ago. Anyway, looks awesome! Hope it was fun and you learned a lot about the San Miguel Archangel Mission.
I totally remember making my mission. Yours look great Lauren... way to go! A+ for sure :D
ReplyDeleteLauren with the big beautiful smile! I really wish she would have done "Casa de los Abuelos" it is up in the Trinity Alps. Gram
ReplyDeleteLauren,
ReplyDeleteAw, this brings back memories, from a few decades ago. Anyway, looks awesome! Hope it was fun and you learned a lot about the San Miguel Archangel Mission.
WOW - I'm impressed Lauren. Great job - your hard work paid off!
ReplyDelete