Girls camp this year was a blast! I had a lot of fun with all of my friends. We went to a camp called Clarks Fork. The theme was Oz: Find the courage within. (Oz stood for Our Zion.) I had a fun group and YCLs. We did crafts which were awesome we made dog tags with the theme on them and headbands. In Service we made wheelchair bags and I learned how to sew! In Sports we did an obstacle coarse. We also went on a hike. Sorry I didn't take many pictures I was busy and I figured that Karol will blog camp too.
Kaitlyn and Me at the Stake Center ready to leave on Monday morning.
Me, Taylor, and Paige.
Maddie, I am so glad you like girls camp... It looks like you had a lot of fun.. Maybe, next year your mom can go as camp leader? I think she would have fun too??? Gram
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a blast - I had a lot of fun too. I love that you said crafts was awesome - it was great being able to see you guys so much. I totally agree with your grandma - your mom and I would have a great time at camp together:) I'll get working on my camp post now.
ReplyDeleteGosh, weren't you guys just in Primary with me? You are growing up too fast! I LOVE GIRLS CAMP!!!
ReplyDeleteok I love catching up with your family on the blog! Looks like your busy like us we should get togehter for lunch! Have your kids gone back to school yet? mine do at the end of Aug.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Emily Merrill
i don't know how I missed this post! So glad you guys have each other and have such a good time! You're awful good to my Paige :)
ReplyDelete