Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Day of School

Can you tell we were a little excited?



Uniforms!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, none of you seem to have those first day jitters. Very cute. I like the uniform look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys really have to wear uniforms? You all look fabulous and hope you have a fun year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids look awesome in their new school clothes... I feel sad for you and the fact that all of your kids are in school (at lease for a couple of hours daily) and you are alone... maybe it is time for another???? Gram

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - love the uniforms. It sure takes the pressure off of the kids to figure out WHAT TO WEAR in the morning. That is always the best part of my morning with little Ray. She has to look GOOD!!!! And somehow you can't wear pants and look good. Go figure. That's all I wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Wrights. It Looks like you had a great time at Disneyland. We are so excited to see you at Thanksgiving. Tebbs

    ReplyDelete