Saturday, June 12, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Jaxson had his preschool graduation recently. Even though he still has to have another year of preschool we went and saw his little performance and it was very cute and fun. The next day he had a Pump It Up party with his class and he had a fun time there too.

They sang lots of fun songs.

Jaxson's friend Luke had a hard time focusing.

Jaxson with Ms. Bekky and Ms. Susan.

Jaxson and Luke at Pump It Up.



The huge slide was his favorite.

Jaxson also liked the arcade games.

All of his class.

2 comments:

  1. Madisen, I am so glad you got your new computer working... I have been waiting patiently for new postings... I love seeing Jaxson so happy... You can sure tell that he is the last of 5 ... I think he will be somewhat spoiled, what do you think??? Or maybe, it is just well loved.. I sure miss all of his Anakin moves and early morning "Hi Gram"... Love Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big! What a stud he is already!

    ReplyDelete