Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Start of Summer

School is out and we have been busy busy with three baseball parties in a row and partying with the Fontaines.

The kids loved the slip-n-slide at the Fontaines house.

All of us kids.
Top row: Me, Kaitlyn, Logan, and Zac
Bottom row: Mallory, Lauren, and Jaxson

More of us.
Zac, Tyler and the other Zach at his baseball party.
Cammie, Carina, Lauren, and Mallory at Zac's baseball party.
Jaxson had fun swimming with the boys.
Zac and his new baseball trophy.
All of Zac's team and coaches.
Jaxson at his baseball party with his new trophy and medal.
Mallory at Lauren's baseball party
Me and Dad at Laurens's party.

Jaxson swimming at Lauren's party.

3 comments:

  1. Jaxson looks like he enjoys the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the water pictures is really hitting me where it hurts! What was I thinking, when I sold our home??? Was I crazy?? Oh, well... off to another Tapas Bar... Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. the weather looks so nice! Wish we could be there to enjoy it with you.

    ReplyDelete