Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Disneyland!

I'm back! Sorry Dad but your 15 minutes of fame are over. Last week was Disneyland and we had a ton of fun. Even though it wasn't very great weather we really enjoyed it. The definite favorite was Thunder Mountain Railroad which Jaxson even loved. Space Mountain was not such a great experience for him. We had some tears on that one. My personal favorites were Indiana Jones, California Screamin', Tower of Terror, and of course It's a Small World. It was pouring all day Tuesday so we ended the day early. We went back to the hotel, got dry, and then went out to lunch at Ruby's (thanks Morrell's!). We raced back to Disneyland to try to beat the rain and the very second we walked into Downtown Disney it started raining again! So we just shopped in the rain for a little while. I think that a lot of the kids had more fun shopping than actually going on rides! We spent every shopping in Downtown Disney. Mostly we bought a lot of candy and caramel apples and things like that. Legos and keychains were also very popular.



7 comments:

  1. So glad you are back posting Maddie. It looks like you had a great time even with the rain. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... Next time you plan a secret Disneyland family vacation... you will find me in your trunk... Gram (wheel chair and all)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo jealous. I love Disneyland and it has been too long since we went. Maybe next year you guys will invite us along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...look...Julie...when you said "there were no good hair days in Disneyland" what you really meant to say was..."I am just a hot mom of 5." Be okay with it. :) And despite the weather, it looks like you had fun! So that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous. It's my most favoritest place to be. EVER! I was supposed to go for my 3oth, but noooooo we had to move instead :( Also jealous of the Jack Skellington (also a fave of mine) drum sticks. Makes me want to play the drums! Glad you guys had a blast. It is the happiest place on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DISNEYLAND!? And I wasn't invited?! Look like a totally fun trip. Bummer about the weather...

    ReplyDelete