Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was a little different this year because of it being on Sunday which means no trick or treating. But we still got a lot of candy from the trunk or treating church party on Friday. On Monday we carved pumpkins. The girls had a school parade for all the kids wearing their costumes on Friday. Jaxson had a preschool party also. For costumes this year we had Zac as a hobo, Lauren a hippie, Mallory a baby, Jaxson as Ironman, and I was a very sad looking Harry Potter.

4 comments:

  1. Well we had a massive downpour and wind storm last night for our trick-or-treating. You would think that it should rain TONIGHT to punish all those who break the sabbath. Oh well. The kids still had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie, thanks for posting all your fun... I love to see all your costumes and activities... gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the costumes! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just curious about the "hippie" costume....isn't that sort of common dress round these parts?

    ReplyDelete