Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Decorating!

Yes, we already have our house all decorated for Christmas and it is still the middle of November. Yesterday on our day off from school we spent it decorating our gingerbread houses and putting up the Christmas tree. This year we all got our own and so it was a lot more fun getting to decorate our own individual house. Jaxson was really funny because we were expecting him to just slap candy on there and then eat the rest. But instead he was super careful. He wanted his to look just like the one on the box. It was so cute and funny and he did a very good job. My mom did her graham cracker and cereal houses again and they were very fun.
From left to right: Mallory, Jaxson, Lauren, and Me.

4 comments:

  1. WOW - I want to live at your house! We are sticking to the "norm" and not decorating until after Thanksgiving. That is David's favorite holiday so we can't skip it! Plus we are having grammy and poppy here. Your gingerbread houses look professional. what a fun mom you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I think Julie gets the award for best Mom EVER! I love all your goodies. We have to wait til after Addie's b-day then we start the fun around here. This year will be fun to decorate a new house.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wrights! Your gingerbread houses look adorable and you all did such a great job. WE miss you and had such a great time having you here in Arizona for Thanksgiving. Julie, my house looks amazing. Thanks for your golden touch at putting up my Christmas tree and all the other Christmas decorations. I bless your soul everyday! Thanks again and we love you. Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I could be there to see your house at Christmas time! Your house always looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete